Sunday 20 September 2015



It is time for letting go!
Letting go of what?
The guilt, the anger, the wall that have been built.
The sadness, the pain, knowing it all wasn't in vain.

The FEAR!, the fear of a mind not clear.
These thoughts I hold dear.
They sit on my heart. It's what sets us apart.
Only to find wholeness once again.

It's time to let go of the bullshit, the heartaches,
The losses and the tough breaks.
It's time to let go of the energy suckers,
The wannabes and the fakes.

It's time to let go of Myself,
And let the Self take over.
This is it!
No more do overs
No more excuses, no more worries.
I am Here and I am Worthy.

I want to BANG! on the drums so LOUD!
For the Universe to hear me.
I want to SING! at the top of my lungs
For the Universe to free me.
Do You hear me?... DO YOU HEAR ME!!!

YES!

To be free is to realize that you are the key.
Go inside Yourself & You will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment